“COST SAVING” professional safety services are available to all Project Best participants through our safety consultants, Stephen B. Ogle & Associates.
Many members of Project Best are partnership contractors with OSHA and are recognized for participating in the safety and health training programs provided by the U.S. Department of Labor, such as the OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Construction Outreach Training Programs, and the other programs established by the Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training.
These programs provide skilled workers for contractors so as to eliminate or reduce costs associated with personal injury and illness losses to the construction industry process.
Accident prevention leadership is BEST demonstrated by maintaining low EMR’s (Experience Modification Rates) established by State Workers’ Compensation agencies and LWDI’s (Lost Work Day Incident Rates) set forth by OSHA Record Keeping Requirements to monitor safety performance levels in the construction industry.
Stephen B. Ogle & Associates provide a wide range of safety related services to help keep your company compliant with all OSHA regulations and requirements, including:
- Wall to wall inspections of your job sites, conducted in the same manner in which OSHA inspections are carried out — wall to wall and floor to ceiling — to identify hazards in your workplace. Citable items will be pointed out to your representatives during the walk around and will be included in an item-by-item report that will be sent to you after the inspection — usually within two weeks of the inspection date.
- Follow-up inspections in subsequent months to assess your progress.
- Training classes in Hazard Communication/GHS, lock out/tag out procedures, confined space entry, fork lift operation, etc., as well as training for your supervisors to assist them in administering your safety program.
- OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach classes are offered to keep you up to date with current industry regulations and standards.
- An experienced hand to guide you through the intricacies of dealing with OSHA, should it become necessary.
For additional information about these services can be acquired by contacting the Project Best office at 304-214-9800 or 740-282-3616